The Night Shelter
Joel is a safe sanctuary, a loving community and a fresh start!
The Joel Centre offers....
- Home-cooked meals around a shared table
- 14 beds in shared dorms (separate women's dorm).
- A 3-bed 'move-on' flat with kitchen and bathroom for key-holding guests, needing less staff support.
- Brand-new kitchen appliances thanks to Stoves!
- Workshops and volunteering to build life skills, co-operation and self-worth.
- KCAH offices right next door, offering drop-in advice and referrals.
- Expert staff providing 1-2-1 support, guidance and therapy.
- Loving community thanks to our volunteers!
There are many ways to support the Joel Community:
- Please pray for Joel guests, staff and volunteers helping to run the night shelter.
- Become a volunteer yourself!
If you would like to find out more information we would love to hear from you! Please email email@example.com or ring 07787 226701
There are currently no Training Days scheduled, do pop back or check our Facebook page as new dates are to be released soon.
If you have a team of volunteers who are interested in training we may be able to provide in-house training sessions in preparation for a shift at the shelter. Get in touch!
Proud moment with the Bishop of Kingston
Read about the Night Shelter's Food Policy
This website was manually updated on
18th August 2017